Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Do You Love Books?

I love books--reading them, writing them, holding them in my hands or scrolling at my leisure through an ebook.  And sure I would love to talk to you about my books.  I have written a bunch of them, but tell me about yours.  We're not rated erotic on this blog, so I'd appreciate you keeping it below that level.  But romance, fantasy, science fiction, historical, poetry, whatever tickles your fancy...let's hear about it.  If you're selling, promote.  If you're buying, let us know what you're looking for.  If something you read is so good it knocked you into outer space--yeah, we're definitely into that.   

Have a cup of tea, or something stronger.  Tell your friends.  We're here to listen.  Just use the Comment section at the end of this post, leave an email if you'd like a reply, and let's talk about books.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Miriam,
    Thought I'd stop by and say hello. My days are crowded at the moment due to several things (isn't everyone in the same boat here?) but I'll try to check in again soon. And I'd definitely like to promote something a bit later. Good luck with this new project. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops, forgot to leave an email for Permisson to Post. It's LSwifrR@aol.com.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, I know only too well what you mean! LOL. I will head on over and send you a Permission to Post and we look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete